TrialKit Coder for Medical Coding
Code and approve clinical trial data anytime, anywhere for faster data analysis.
Rapidly accessible, high-quality clinical trial data hinges on accurate medical coding.
Identify, monitor, and act upon adverse events in near-real-time by mapping your EDC data to the correct medical codes. With TrialKit Coder, you’ve got the power of automatic medical coding in the palm of your hand.
Tour TrialKit Coder
Why TrialKit Coder?
As the first native mobile app to support WHODrug and MedDRA dictionaries*, TrialKit Coder simplifies the medical coding process with automatic coding and notifications. Available as both a web and mobile app that integrates with third-party vendors, TrialKit Coder enables you to take action from anywhere.
*WHODrug and MedDRA subscriptions required.
- UMC certified B3/C3 vendor
- Licensed MedDRA vendor
- Support for synonym dictionaries
- Behind-the-scenes updates to adhere to the latest CDISC SDTM standards
Intuitive, interactive interface
- Available as a simple, powerful mobile app or a web application
- Wide range of filters for methodical coding
- Streamlined reports for detailed analyses
- Customizable and automated notifications (push and email)
Easy import and export
- Import data from any external source
- Import any coding configurations
- Import/export data from systems without web service technology·
- Export coding data to SAS, CSV, and Excel
Streamlined, comprehensive workflow
- Batch processes for autocode, save, and review
- Audit trails of coding activities
- Independent review levels
- Customized coding review and approval workflows
- Ability to leave comments on terms for review
Multiple coding level options
- Convenient display of low-level, high-level, and preferred codes
- Rapid ATC reference and selection
- Detailed description of term to be coded
Versatile dictionary management
- Ease of upversioning to save significant time and resources in coding dictionary management
- Fast dictionary searches—reducing search time from minutes to seconds
- Synonym dictionary importing, management, and support
- Auto-coding for individual records or large datasets in bulk