- Researchers know that we must all do more to make clinical trials more inclusive. Yes, legislators in the United States…
- If you are working in clinical trials in any capacity, you know the way we do studies has changed dramatically…
- How easy to use is your eClinical software for front-end users (participants and site team members) and for back-end users who build and manage the studies? Let’s break down the reasons why this is such an important consideration in this blog post.
- Does your eClinical provider offer the scalability and extensibility you need to best support your trials over time? Keep reading for our interpretation of why this should be taken into consideration when selecting a technology partner.
- Whether you’re a first-time user of electronic data capture software or you’re an experienced user looking to improve your processes, this post provides some helpful insights on the benefits of EDC systems.
- In a time with lots of hype surrounding decentralized clinical trial (DCT) solutions, let’s not lose sight of the importance of a dependable and secure electronic data capture (EDC) system. This blog post walks you through the basics to keep in mind when selecting an EDC platform for your studies.
- The news surrounding recent mass layoffs has been hard to miss and may even have you taking a closer look at the companies you choose to do business with. When it comes to evaluating vendors for your eClinical solutions, here are a few positive attributes to look for that serve as a recipe for longevity and sustainability.
- Demystifying and providing a solution for EHR to EDC interoperability has been a mission for CDS for the past four years. In this blog post, we break down various interoperability challenges and how the architecture of your eClinical software can be a game-changer.
It’s Your Data: Open API Gives You Better Access and the Freedom to Build and Manage Your Studies, Your WayUnlike some providers in the eClinical space, at CDS we do not hold your data hostage when you conduct your studies in TrialKit. In fact, TrialKit is driven by an open API that gives users true freedom and access to their data – whenever they need it. Read on to learn how we do this and why it matters.